Muir of Ord
Have you thought about progressing your career in the water industry? Water is an essential part of our everyday lives. At RSE, our employees play crucial roles in designing and delivering sustainable water and wastewater treatment solutions that address the need for drinking water and sanitation, improve people’s lives, protect the environment, and make a difference to the world. Through a process of design, creation and innovation, engineers at RSE produce solutions which are safe, sustainable, and cost-effective. RSE has enjoyed sustained and controlled growth. We now hold a prominent position as one of the leading MEICA providers in the UK water industry.
RSE is currently looking for an Expeditor to join our Procurement team in Muir of Ord. This is a new role which will require you to communicate with our vendors to ensure delivery promises and schedules are maintained. You will need to keep our Project teams and other internal stakeholders updated with any changes whilst ensuring our purchasing system is kept accurate. A confident telephone manner will be essential along with the ability to communicate with all areas of our business. We are a busy team and you must be hard-working, tenacious, well organised with an understanding of Microsoft office packages.
The ideal candidate will have experience in:
• Managing and maintaining supplier relationships
• Expediting suppliers to ensure materials arrive complete and on time.
• Support and take direction from the Procurement team.
• Communicate with a range of people throughout the business.
• Data input required for the purchasing and stores systems
• Assist with running reports for supplier evaluation as and when necessary.
• Comply with RSE’s Health and Safety, Quality and Environmental management systems
• Performing other clerical duties as required whilst adhering to established procedures and policies.
What RSE Offers
You’ll receive a competitive salary and benefits package and appropriate technical training and development to progress your career within a continually growing company.
Please note, if you do not receive any correspondence within 4 weeks of your application, please be advised that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.