We are currently seeking an experienced Site Manager to join the team at our Muir of Ord office.
This is a full-time position. The post holder will be responsible for controlling and managing all Ross-shire Engineering Ltd activities on site.
The Site Manager will liaise with and report to the Project Manager on all matters relating to the project implementation plan through to project completion.
Key Roles and Responsibilities:
- Instructing, directing, controlling and allocating work to Trade Operatives paying particular attention to quality, productivity and safety.
- Ensuring that work is planned and organised so that it can be carried out safely and efficiently on site, including site folders, welfare facilities, method statements and risk assessments, posters and signs.
- Ensuring the efficient and timely completion of all required RSE site activities within programme and budgetary constraints by means of regular status reports to the designated RSE Project Engineer/Manager detailing progress against programme and budget and highlighting any identified omissions from the budgeted scope of works.
- Material takes off’s and procurement, responding to emergencies and changes in work programme, acquiring essential plant and equipment.
- Liaising with other departmental sections and trades.
- Compiling MS & RA as per Company procedures for the work.
- Managing interface with Sub-contractors, toolbox talks, permits and MS &RA.
- Weekly reporting on progress, H&S stats, weekly plant and Labour checks/returns.
- Identifying changes in scope and delays.
- 1-2 years Supervisory experience
- SMSTS 5 day
- First Aid at work
- Relavent CSCS training
DOMS, NW Hygiene, IOSH Management